Here I am back again with more gifting suggestions,even if a little late (I’m sorry,uni has just been manic)! If you haven’t checked out part 1 of my gift guide this year then you can find it here for all things christmassy, stocking fillers and secret santa help!
My second gift guide for this year does include some slightly pricier options. I know the higher end price point of this gift guide won’t be for everyone but I wanted to share with you some things I personally love and lust after…you may even want to treat yourself to this Christmas if you’ve been extra good!
There is however, a complete range of prices in this gift guide, so do stick around!
Hope you enjoy, A|W x
See something you like? You can shop most items straight from the linked scroller bar!
From The Images
For The Fashion Fiend
- Pink Beret ~ Topshop
- Jumper Dress ~ Topshop
- Personalised Pyjamas ~ HA Designs Go Here
- Set of three hardcover books: Chanel ~ Assouline via Net A Porter
- Initial Mitzah ~ Dior
- Camel Coat ~ Zara
- Leather belt with pearl Double G ~ Gucci
- Red Handbag ~ Zara
- Leather Boots ~ Zara
- Fiji rose gold vermeil and woven bracelet ~ Monica Vinader
- Black Cashmere Roll Neck ~ M&S
The Luxury Lover
- Charbonnel et Walker Pink Champagne Truffles
- Cashmere Bed Socks ~ The White Company
- Candle ~ Jo Malone
- Cashmere Bobble Hat ~ John Lewis
- Baume De Rose Lip Care ~ ByTerry
- SleepSilk 100% Silk Sleeo Mask ~ Net-a-Porter (a must have for the long distance traveller)
- Elemis Christmas Cracker (Include balm cleanser)
- Candle ~ Christian and Filippa
- Chic Happens Travel Mug ~ John Lewis
- Cellularose CC Lumi-Serum ~ ByTerry
- Pink Cosy Fleece Lounge Top ~ Next
- Eyeshadow Quad ~ Tom Ford
- SuperMud Clearing Treatment ~ GlamGlow
- Jewellery Box ~ Katie Loxton
Hey Big Spender!